As you may have heard, WA State has closed fitness centers in the state effective November 17th. We realize this is huge disappointment for the many of you that have been coming to the clubs since we re-opened. We complied with all steps making sure that members felt safe and could workout during these difficult times. We appreciate you all for helping us in keeping the clubs compliant these last 3 months.
Right now, the anticipated re-open date is Monday, December 14th. We will continue to monitor the Governor’s Office for any updates.
During the closure we are taking the following action:
- We are suspending all active billing – this may take a day or two for the systems to react. No action is required by you. If you do end up billing prior to us shutting the system down, we will work with you when we re-open.
- Billing will resume upon reopening.
- Annual enhancement fees that normally charge during this time will be pushed out.
- Personal Training invoicing will be suspended – all sessions bought will still be available when we open.
- Swim Lessons will resume when we open, any sessions purchased will be available.
We will have limited staff working during this time, if you need additional information please email firstname.lastname@example.org Please know that responses can take 5 business days due to limited staff.
If you are looking for end of the year receipts – please access myiclubonline.com with your account number – we will not be able to send them.
We realize this is a hard time – continue to stay active and healthy. We will be here when we are able to open to welcome you back – thank you all for your support.
John Hamilton, Owner – 425 Fitness